Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swatch the Third

Here's a swatch from last week. This is Nicole by O.P.I. in OMB from the Justin Bieber Collection.

It's a fantastic Fuschia glitter than can appear reddish indoors.  The new brush design is short and stubby but allows you to cover more nail in one swipe. It was opaque in two coats and because I was applying it before clocking in for work, I decided to leave well enough alone and just did an SV top coat.  And let me just add that I LOVE Seche Vite Top Coat, the stuff is just amazing.  I was typing away after just a couple of minutes thanks to this brilliant product.


After work I went and hung out with my parents and fellow nail polish addict, my four year old neice, Kara.  I painted her fingers and toes so she could match Aunt Mimi.  She loved it.  Every time I come over she makes a point to take my hands and go "oooooooo.....pretty" no matter how bad they look.  And sometimes when her mommie gets her nails done at Ms. Tung's Kara goes with her and gets her nails done too.  It's one of the few things that gets her to sit still for more than two minutes at a time.  She's such a little princess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute about your niece!

RhondaC said...

Yes, Kara loves to get her nails done and wants Nana to do them too when ever her polish comes off, which doesn't seem to take to long for her. She is also now wanting to put make up on.