Sunday, August 21, 2011

Manicure the Fifth

My apologies to all my followers for the lack of posts recently. I have been under the weather and am just now getting things back on track. This gorgeous manicure was designed with a particular outfit of mine in mind. I chose one of my favorite China Glaze colors, Bohemian Chic, a classic burgundy that I always gravitate towards when I have a desire for a classy and simple look. Tung worked her artistic magic to hand paint some pretty flowers in colors to match my skirt. Check out the fantastic results:





Can you tell I've been practicing my photography? I also purchased some fancy new photo editing software for my iPad. I'm just loving the results. And while my condo's balcony banister needs repair work it does make for a lovely contrasting background. Despite the tremendous amount of rain, thunderstorms and cloudy skies recently, I did manage to get some swatching and photographing done this weekend so posts will resume as normal this week. TTFN!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the flowers!

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This looks amazing! I love the colors you used and your flowers are perfect! The photos you took are awesome and really shows off the mani!

Girly Bits said...

Fantastic nail art right there!