Monday, June 27, 2011

Swatch the Sixth

I headed to Five Below last weekend to pick up some great deals.  Check out this super halo glitter from Funky Fingers in Sand and Stilettos (that I snagged at the great price of 3 for $5):



There was so much glitter in this polish that it was completely opaque in two coats! Best of all it was smooth as a baby's bottom once a topcoat of SV was applied.  A word of warning though this glitter is not fun when it comes to removal so use sparingly.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want this so badly!!! I think I'm going to end my no buy and turn it into a low-buy.

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

That looks so pretty

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

oh. ehm. gee!!!

i wish there was a Five Below store near me!

Pinkbeauty_love said...

I love glitter polish beautiful!!